The works returned on the store are for sale
It is especially in the staging of large fairs, carnival scenes and other celebrations that Tibor Dengyel gave the best of himself. You can clearly feel the inspiration of village festivals, farandoles, this gourmet joy that lights up an existence governed by the rhythm of nature. A baroque profusion of characters, couples, masks, small scenes drowned in the mass gives his paintings an amazing vitality. Bosch, Brueghel and Ensor united in the same universe, this is what Tibor Dengyel succeeded in these works which nevertheless remain so personal.
Historien de l'Art - ULB
Collaborateur au Conseil des Musées Bruxellois
List of the previous editorials:
- COLLABORATION WITH THE AUSTRIA WEB.SITE "MEISTERDRUCKE.COM"
- NEWS ON OUR WEBSITE "GLASS BIRDS BY FINNISH ARTIST OIVA TOIKKA (1931-2019)"
- BUT WHO WAS ARMAND JAMAR?
- DIPLOMATS PRESENT - CONTINUATION 2
- PRESENT DIPLOMATS. 1
- DEATH OF MADAME LYVIA SALGO WIDOW OF THE HUNGARIAN PAINTER TIBOR DENGYEL
- THE WORKS RETURNED ON THE STORE ARE FOR SALE
- ART PROMOTION SA (Anno 1988)
- THE DRAWING IN THE WORK OF EUGENE DE BIE (1914-1983)
- 100th ANNIVERSARY OF THE BIRTH OF HUNGARIAN PAINTER TIBOR DENGYEL-2013
- De Bie in the collection of the Museum of the Vatican
- Summer show
- K Gallery becomes "Art Promotion sa G
- Artists from Belarus