News on our website "glass birds by finnish artist oiva toikka (1931-2019)"
WORKS MADE BETWEEN 1980 AND 1995 AND PURCHASED FROM IITALA (FINLAND)
Oiva Toikka (1931-2019) is a Finnish artist, who became famous all over the world, thanks to his collection of glass art birds, created for the Iittala brand. His glass art is an exception to the aesthetic of simple Nordic design and is quite rich, imaginative than vivid. The first piece in the Iittala Birds by Toikka collection saw the light of day in 1972 in the Nuutajärvi glass factory, Finland's oldest foundry. Since then, every year, splendid examples are added to the collection, more and more sought after by collectors all over the world. The Birds by Toikka collection is an outstanding example of the artist's creativity and the extraordinary skill of glassblowers, working in groups of five, to create these works of art. Each bird in the collection is made of blown glass and is unique. Authenticity is guaranteed by the artist's signature on the basis of the work and by the name of the foundry "Nuutäjärvi"
PRICE UPON REQUEST
List of the previous editorials:
- COLLABORATION WITH THE AUSTRIA WEB.SITE "MEISTERDRUCKE.COM"
- NEWS ON OUR WEBSITE "GLASS BIRDS BY FINNISH ARTIST OIVA TOIKKA (1931-2019)"
- BUT WHO WAS ARMAND JAMAR?
- DIPLOMATS PRESENT - CONTINUATION 2
- PRESENT DIPLOMATS. 1
- DEATH OF MADAME LYVIA SALGO WIDOW OF THE HUNGARIAN PAINTER TIBOR DENGYEL
- THE WORKS RETURNED ON THE STORE ARE FOR SALE
- ART PROMOTION SA (Anno 1988)
- THE DRAWING IN THE WORK OF EUGENE DE BIE (1914-1983)
- 100th ANNIVERSARY OF THE BIRTH OF HUNGARIAN PAINTER TIBOR DENGYEL-2013
- De Bie in the collection of the Museum of the Vatican
- Summer show
- K Gallery becomes "Art Promotion sa G
- Artists from Belarus