Artists from belarus
The address of His Excellency Mr.Vladimir Senko, Ambassador of Belarus.
At the occasion of exhibitions of Belarus artists works at the K Gallery.
Belarus is known in Belgium principaly after Tchernobyl disaster. But Belarus, today, is a country which could overcome all historical challengers and become a State of which the civilization level and stable economic growth emphasize its enormous human potentiel. My country may be also proud of the beauty of its nature, its richness of its culture and its traditions. In spite of every kinds of problems which are difficult to avoid in our daily life, Belorussian are people who like paintings and who carefully take care of their authentic culture and great in talent.
As the friendly relationship between countries are first formed by means of human links and cultural contacts between people, I am delighted of this occasion which was given and which is again presented to me to organize in collaboration with the K Gallery of Brussels expressions permitted you to become acquainted with our country and to discover the beauty and the richness of its culture, its art and its traditions.
Historically art in Belarus was always an important element of life. The contribution of Belarus to the culture and the fine art universe is very important thanks to a very large number of personalities like Marc Chagal, Vassily Kandinsky, Pan, etc.... Contemporary artists, about whom you are admiring the works at the K Gallery continue with dignity with the traditions with the Belarussian painting and are the dignified heirs of their distinguished predecessors.
I hope those works will arouse, to the visitors of the gallery, interest and friendly feelings towards Belarus and will permit them to understand better what is Belarus, this country in the geographical center of Europe.
I take this opportunity to express my deep gratitude to Mr. and Mrs. Goffin to have contributed to the fact that our belgian and foreign friends discover the artistic world of Belarus.
List of the previous editorials:
- COLLABORATION WITH THE AUSTRIA WEB.SITE "MEISTERDRUCKE.COM"
- NEWS ON OUR WEBSITE "GLASS BIRDS BY FINNISH ARTIST OIVA TOIKKA (1931-2019)"
- BUT WHO WAS ARMAND JAMAR?
- DIPLOMATS PRESENT - CONTINUATION 2
- PRESENT DIPLOMATS. 1
- DEATH OF MADAME LYVIA SALGO WIDOW OF THE HUNGARIAN PAINTER TIBOR DENGYEL
- THE WORKS RETURNED ON THE STORE ARE FOR SALE
- ART PROMOTION SA (Anno 1988)
- THE DRAWING IN THE WORK OF EUGENE DE BIE (1914-1983)
- 100th ANNIVERSARY OF THE BIRTH OF HUNGARIAN PAINTER TIBOR DENGYEL-2013
- De Bie in the collection of the Museum of the Vatican
- Summer show
- K Gallery becomes "Art Promotion sa G
- Artists from Belarus